224th Commander Application Locked

Created At: 2022-06-26 03:12:50

ProfilePic
Dwarven

Gamemaster

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): 1138 Torrent

How old are you?:20

What Regiment are you applying for?:224th

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): I would like to be the Commander of the 224th because I enjoy working with vehicles and playing supporting roles. The 224th plays a supporting role for Troopers through armored support and artillary. I think they are unique and I am very "special" myself or so everyone calls me. I have experience leading other Battalions and experience using vehicles. I also enjoy the idea of teaching others to use artillary and using vehicles. This battalion also looks very similar to the Galactic Marines and I enjoy that style of Clones.

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): The 224th specialize in armored support and artillary. The 224th operate mortars and repuclic artillary cannons to support troops. The artillary is used by a special trooper in the 224th. The 224th also use AT-TE's to support the other regiments and divisions to lead the charge and keep troopers alive. The 224th also are able to kill enemy armor and large targets. 224th are a regiment used mostly for support of other battalions.

How much game time do you have on the server?: a lot over 24+ hoursĀ 

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided): The 224th is a regiment the specialize in armored and artillery support of other clones on the battlefield. They have been in few battles but performed very well at their job providing armored support pushing through enemy lines and defenses and using artillary to take out high priority targets.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): I have a lot of experience leading clones from past servers and I am not a bitch. I have experince using the vehicles and the mortar system.

How often can you be Online?: 24 hours 7 days a week

Do you have any Warnings? (If so what for?): No.

a
Solo

Founder

Accepted.

Promoted to Captain of 224th.

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!