Obsidian 501st Commander Application

Created At: 2022-06-30 03:08:46

ProfilePic
adventuretime1978

User

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):CT PVT 6937 Obsidian

How old are you?:16

What Regiment are you applying for?:501st

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum):I want to become the 501st Commander because I want to help the server to the best of my abilities and help fill out the Commander Roles.I also want to give good RP to those who join the 501st so they can have fun.I will do tryouts to help expand the the 501st and do trainings to teach them tactics for battle.I also want to help command during the battlefield and show leadership to my fellow troopers during these battles against the CIS.These are my reasons why I want to become the 501st Commander.

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum):The 501st is a Frontline Battalion.They are specialized as a infantry battalion that will fight in the frontlines during the Clone Wars with their Commanding Officer Rex and General Anakin Skywalker.They also use armor vehicles as well such as AT-RT’s,TX-130’s,and AT-TE’s.They also try and support any other battalions during the battlefield and fight alongside them.The 501st is specialized as a infantry battalion and fights in the frontline these are what the 501st is specialized in.

How much game time do you have on the server?:I recently just joined so like a few hours

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided):The 501st is a Attack Battalion that is lead by Captain Rex and General Anakin Skywalker.The 501st was shown in Episode 3 and the Clone Wars.They had many different type of characters in the 501st like Echo,Fives,Dogma,Jesse,and Kix.The 501st also executed order 66 and marched into the Jedi Temple with the assistance of General Anakin SkyWalker.Rex was also helping Ashoka survive Order 66 on a Venator.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit):I have Commander Experience in the past on Beskar Networks  I was 38th Commander,on Spark Networks I was a CT Commander then when it switched to Imperial I was a ST Commander.On Misfits Gaming Networks I was Rancor Commander Colt and on Ayconic Networks I was a Hope Squad Lead.I think I’m best fit because I help give trainings to my troopers so that I can teach them tactics and strategies and how to use them during battle.On Beskar Networks that was the first time I became a Commander.I was a XO in the 38th and I help recruit a lot of people.But when my Commander left,him and the owner said that they wanted me as the 38th Commander so during a Debrief I was promoted to 38th Commander.

How often can you be Online?: I can be on almost all week

Do you have any Warnings? (If so what for?):No

a
Joseph

Founder

+1

-Major Joseph

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!