Created At: 2022-06-30 23:21:41

ProfilePic
Jonathan

Trial Moderator

In-Game Name and rank: Rank: Commander Name: Commander Fox/Jonathan

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/358584756763647/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:124407896

Discord ID:  Jonathann#9824

What is your time zone?:  CEST / Central European Standard Time.

What country are you from?: Sweden.

How old are you?:  17

Do you have any VAC Bans?: No.

Have you read the server rules?: Why of course.

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: As many as I can but will always be in contact.

Do you have a microphone?: Yeah 

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes.

List your past staff experience: Been staff on a lot of different servers and rps. I have been staff on some servers that were big but have now died down. A couple I can name of the top of my head is Icefuse Military rp {Administrator/Elite Administrator} Near Reality Gaming {Admin} I have also been a manager of a server. 

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: Yes.

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them: None I'm a good boy.

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?:  In-character could be in a mission or in an active DB. An out of character situation could be talking in OOC or being inside the OOC lounge. 

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum): I would like to be staff as I think it could be a fun expierence. I think I have some good character traits that can be good to have inside of the staff team of this wonderful server as well as the fact that I can be proven to be very useful. I would like to help the community grow as a whole and would love to be part of the team until the end of the servers days. I don't just want to help with moderating the server but also would like to help in being a good example to new players and helping as much as I can with anything you feel that you need me to do. I'm also down to help and will always do my best to help out but sometimes I can be a bit slow in the head lmao no but on a serious note just want to help out in general.

a
Joseph

Founder

+1

-Major Joseph

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!