501st Commander Application

Created At: 2023-01-22 16:16:22

ProfilePic
Morty the TadymanCZ

User

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):Morty
How old are you?:13
What Regiment are you applying for?:501st
What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum):WE Are Pilots we are comms technican we are engineers we are are clone trooper gunners we are clone trooper officers
Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): I want to train guys who wants to join. I know how to lead in events. I will do trainings everyday if will be someone online. I Know a lot about 501st. I also like how in Clone wars there are one of the best characters like Fives Rex Echo Heavy Kix and many more.
How much game time do you have on the server?:
 well not much but i will be online as much i can
Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided):501st fought in clone wars with their general being Anakin skywalker at rishi moon where domino squad was guarding the station lately being attacked by droids only ones who survived were echo and fives rex wanted them into battalion later they got promoted to ARC troopers 501st and Anakin skywalker were always good at having good strategy many times doing stuff diffrent but it always worked and they had  good troops  like on Umbara hardcase fives and  Jesse flied into enemy ship and destroyed it but hardcase sacrificed also Captain rex discovered that the 212th werent  Umbarans and were clones after succesfully stopping the firing they went to arest General krell for being traitor agains the republic but thanks to tup good plan he baited the general krell also 501st members would stand for eatch other would help others
Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): I won't abuse my power i won't be minging trolling and never BULLIYNING i would try to be online as much i can i know how to command I was one time a commander I know how to do try outs trainings and more stuff.
How often can you be Online?:i can be online like 6/5 day in one week i will try as much time i can.
Do you have any Warnings? (If so what for?): i dont have any

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!